Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Using Washi for Christmas!

Hey Hey Hey! It's Jillian from Paper à la Mode! I'm getting my Washi on this week for Christmas! 

I've had several of these little birdhouse ornaments I got from my local craft store laying around. I have painted them, papered them, embellished them, but never Washi'd them! Until now of course. Washi works great on chipboard!! Here's my project! It's in my fake tree right now, until we get our real one. I just can't get rid of that tree, it was my husband and I's first Christmas tree. We lived in Hawaii and real ones were expensive and didn't last long. So we decided for our stay there, we'd use an artificial tree. Now that we're in California, we get a real tree but I still put up this one. So the "Christmas Love" sentiment really does work in this situation. I love this little fake tree. <3




So my question to you is, how are you going to make your holidays brighter with Washi tape??



3 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes!!!!! This is absolutely stunning!!! WOWZA!!! great Job Jillian!
    {loves}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the washi you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jillian this is a good idea i love your little bird house it is adorable

    ReplyDelete